Daredevil Lift Off IPA cans shipping today
October 28, 2013
Shelbyville, IN (October 28, 2013) Lift Off in a can! The cans are coming, the cans are coming! Since we announced our plans to ship Lift Off IPA in 4 packs of 16oz cans the response has been incredible. We are thrilled to let you know that today we are shipping Lift Off IPA cans and you will be able to find them at over 150 locations throughout the Daredevil distribution footprint of central and southern Indiana served by our distribution partner World Class Beer/Monarch Beverage Company.
In addition, to celebrate the Lift Off IPA can launch we are running a special “Hands on our Cans” contest. Get ready to be creative with our Lift Off IPA cans wherever you take them or find them by posting the best photograph or short video with the #HandsOnOurCans hashtag on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram for a chance to win some great prizes. The goal of the contest is to give people a chance to be creative, to show your enthusiasm for craft beer and to win some cool awards from us.
Daredevil Brewing Co #HandsOnOurCans rules
- All participants must be of legal drinking age and to participate all you have to do is post a photograph or short video (under 20 seconds) that includes a Lift Off IPA can to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram that includes the #HandsOnOurCans hashtag
- All entries must adhere to the Brewer’s Association Advertising and Marketing Guidelines. (http://www.brewersassociation.org/pages/business-tools/marketing-and-advertising-code). In summary, the BA guidelines mean no entries that show what would be irresponsible behavior and require all communication be targeted to adults of legal drinking age. Please review the full guidelines before choosing to participate.
- No purchase required. All entries can be submitted via Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. Each entry must include the Daredevil user name on that social media service and the #HandsOnOurCans hashtag. Entries also can be sent by email to [email protected]
- Daredevil Brewing Co will determine all winning entries. All entries submitted may be reposted by Daredevil Brewing Co.
- The contest will run for the month of November, 2013.
Contest awards will include
- Weekly award for best entry will receive their choice of a Daredevil custom t-shirt or set of two Daredevil logo glasses.
- Grand prize for the contest. You and one guest will receive tickets to attend one of the to be announced Daredevil Brewing Co first anniversary events and some cool Daredevil gear. The date and location are to be determined in early 2014. This award is not transferable.
About Daredevil® Brewing Co.
Daredevil Brewing Co. is an independent,central Indiana based craft brewery that was founded by two award winning craft brewers, Bill Ballinger and Michael Pearson, and a talented craft beer enthusiast, Shane Pearson, to bring their flavorful interpretations of craft beer to market. We know from experience that brewing eclectic, aggressively fun beers is not for the timid. Fortunately, the only thing we like better than a challenge is drinking the end result.
For more information and to find Daredevil Brewing Co beers in your area visitwww.DaredevilBeer.com. You can also follow Daredevil Brewing Co on Facebook atDaredevilBrewing and Twitter @DaredevilBeer.