Indy Lagerfest is a celebration of lager beers held on the Saturday evening of May 19th at our brewery located in the Speedway neighborhood of Indianapolis. Join us to enjoy lager beers from some of the best lager breweries in the world from near and far.
The festivities include
* A ages 21+ and over craft beer festival from 6 pm to 11 pm that is a ticketed event
* Access to purchase food from food trucks
* Live music
* Admission includes beer samples from attending breweries, a souvenir glass and the option to purchase additional full pour beers by the glass
* The official release of our new lager beer, Daredevil Indy Lager, a 100% barley malt, full-flavored lager made to be enjoyed on any occasion.
* Access to purchase tethered balloon rides operated by Midwest Balloon Rides (weather permitting)
Tickets On Sale Now
Indy Lagerfest General Admission Tickets: $20
General Admission tickets purchased before May 1st. Admission to the event, twelve 4 oz beer samples, a souvenir 4 oz glass, food available to purchase from food trucks, beer & cider by the glass available for purchase and live music.
Indy Lagerfest VIP Admission Tickets: $40
VIP Admission tickets purchased before May 1st. Admission to the event, twelve 4 oz beer samples and a VIP souvenir 16 oz glass, a 3-tab beer ticket wristband to be used for three full 16oz pours of beer of your choice, a limited edition 1:64 scale 2018 Daredevil Brewing die-cast racing car, food available to purchase from food trucks, beer & cider available for purchase by the glass and live music.
Indy Lagerfest 3-Beer Ticket Full Pour Wristbands: $15
In addition to your General Admission & VIP Admission tickets you may pre-purchase additional beer tickets in the form of 3-beer wristbands. Each wristband tab can be exchanged for a full pour of your choice from available beers at the festival (16 oz). Pre-purchase and save over day of the event.
Included with all Indy Lagerfest VIP tickets while they last is a Limited Edition 1:64 Scale 2018 Daredevil Brewing die cast racing car by GreenLight Toys
Chef Dan’s Southern Comfort
Far Out Fred’s
Johnson’s BBQ Shack
More to be announced
Gideon Wainwright & The Constitution
Kyle Bledsoe Trio
Indy Lagerfest Participating Breweries
(Subject to Change • Check Back For Breweries Being Added)
Daredevil Brewing Co • Speedway, Indiana
Abita Brewing Company • Abita Springs, Louisiana
Ayinger Brewery • Aying, Germany
Augustiner Brewery • Munich, Germany
Bierstadt Lagerhaus • Denver, Colorado
Brooklyn Brewery • Brooklyn, New York
Dovetail Brewery • Chicago, Illinois
Firestone Walker Brewing Company • Paso Robles, California
Heater Allen Brewing • McMinnville, Oregon
Mad Anthony Brewing Company • Fort Wayne, Indiana
Prost Brewing • Denver, Colorado
Schlenkerla Brewery • Bamberg, Germany
Upland Brewing Company • Bloomington, Indiana
Urban Chestnut Brewing Company • St. Louis, Missouri
Victory Brewing Company • Downington, Pennsylvania
Warsteiner Brewery • Warsteiner, Germany
Weihenstephaner • Freising, Germany
A Celebration of Lager Beers
Besides inviting some of the best breweries we know that make outstanding lager beers we are also providing the opportunity for any brewery in the world to qualify to attend Indy Lagerfest. To qualify a brewery needs to register and follow the instructions on sending sample beers to us by March 31st for qualification judging.
* We will individually blind judge entrees using World Beer Cup© style guidelines as they are received
* Brewery qualification winners will be notified no later than April 15th
* Winners will earn a spot in the festival, we will purchase your beer at standard wholesale prices and cover shipping costs, a travel stipend to defer costs of attending the festival, an be able to attend the Indy 500 Qualifications